Library West offers two quick and easy to use KIC Bookeye Scanners. These scanners can be found:
- First Floor – To the left (west) of the double elevators, beside the printing station (marked with a scanner icon).
- Third Floor – To the right (east) of the double elevators, past the gator statue, in the alcove beside the printing station (marked with a scanner icon).
You can use these scanners to:
- Scan individual pages or sections from various physical materials such as books, journals, or newspapers.
- Digitize content for easy review and sharing with others.
- Use the ‘Searchable PDF‘ option to create files compatible with OCR software.
- Upload files directly to OneDrive or DropBox.
- and more!
Some features of the KIC Scanners include:
- Scanning up to 22 pages per minute, faster than traditional flat-bed scanners.
- A scan area of 25 x 33.5 inches for large-format materials.
- Edit or reorder images as you scan with a touch-screen display.
|File Formats||Retrieval Options||Scannable Materials|