Reserve a Study Room @ Library West Using LibCal
- Current UF students can reserve one of Library West’s 15 group study rooms using LibCal, a mobile-friendly, online room reservation system!
- Rooms may be reserved for 2 hours per day.
Reserving a room using LibCal
- Access LibCal by computer or smartphone and follow the on-screen directions.
- Save your LibCal room confirmation email.
Show up to the room on time
- Show up to the room on time with one other member of your group.
- If the room is occupied, show them your LibCal confirmation message.
Reserve up to 2 hours per day
- Groups may reserve up to 2 blocks of time and up to 2 hours per day.
- Reservations are made in 30-minute increments.
- Reservations can be canceled up until the starting time.
Not for individual study or proctored online testing
- Group study rooms are just that – group study for 2 or more people. Patrons are not permitted to reserve them for the purpose of studying alone or taking an exam.
We have equipment you can borrow and use in the rooms
- You can borrow iPads, Mac adapters, and/or dry-erase markers and erasers from the 2nd-floor Circulation Desk.
Please be considerate and clean
- Rooms are not soundproof, so please keep conversations at a moderate level.
- Capped drinks and simple snack foods only.
- Absolutely no hot or messy food items allowed.
- Before leaving the room, please throw away all trash and double-check that you haven’t left anything behind. Chargers are often left in the outlets!
Are all our study rooms booked? You can reserve one at another UF library or campus space.
- Visit the main UF Libraries Study and Testing Spaces page to see what rooms are available at other libraries on campus. Each of us has our own reservation times and policies.
- If you’re able to go outside of campus, the Alachua County Public Libraries have study rooms available for reservation at each of their branches. Support our local public libraries!