What do I need to bring with me?
- You must bring a USB drive with a minimum 8GB of available storage and FAT32 formatted.
- Bring headphones if you want to hear the playback of your recording.
How do I know if my drive is formatted to FAT32?
- Here are some easy instructions on checking the formatting of your USB drive.
How can I format my drive to FAT32?
- Here are some step-by-step instructions on formatting your USB drive.
Which format will my video recording save as?
- The system will compress and save your recordings in MPEG-4, which can later be edited in video applications such as iMovie, Adobe Premiere, and Window Movie Maker, or uploaded to Youtube, Facebook, etc.