- Gender-Neutral Bathroom on the second floor.
- Lactation Room with rocking chair, footrest, changing table, and settling space on the second floor. The key is available at the Circulation Desk on the second floor.
- Accessibility Studio for students registered with Disability Resource Center on the third floor, room 335.
- Proctored Testing Booths are available for students taking exams proctored by online services such as ProctorU, Tegrity, Honorlock, etc.
- Tutoring Center (free tutoring from OAS & Writing Studio) on third floor, room 339 by appointment
- Seating for approximately 1,400 patrons.
- Official “Quiet Study” on the fourth floor.
- Graduate student study space on the sixth floor.
- Graduate dissertation carrels and faculty study carrels on the fourth floor.
- Eighteen study rooms can be checked out for group study.
- 13 FitDesk study bikes located throughout the building.