Space & Technology at Library West
- Gender-Neutral Bathroom on the second floor.
- Lactation Room with rocking chair, footrest, changing table, and settling space on the second floor. The key is available at the Circulation Desk on the second floor.
- Accessibility Studio for students registered with Disability Resource Center on the third floor, room 335.
- Proctored Testing Booths are available for students taking exams proctored by online services such as ProctorU, Tegrity, Honorlock, etc.
- Tutoring Center (free tutoring from OAS & Writing Studio) on third floor, room 339 by appointment
- Seating for approximately 1,400 patrons.
- Official “Quiet Study” on the fourth floor.
- Graduate student study space on the sixth floor.
- Graduate dissertation carrels and faculty study carrels on the fourth floor.
- Eighteen study rooms can be checked out for group study.
- 13 FitDesk study bikes located throughout the building.
- Wireless internet access throughout the building.
- Approximately 100 computers available for use throughout the building on floors 1-3. The majority of these computers are located on the third floor.
- Four digital microfilm readers are located on the third floor.
- B&W Printers located on floors 1, 2, 3, and 6.
- One color printer located on the third floor.
- High-speed, KIC Bookeye digital scanners located on 1st & 3rd floors
- Large format (posters/architectural plans) digital scanner located on the 3rd floor.
Research Help: 352-273-2665
- Research Assistance Desk is available virtually for the Fall 2020 semester.
Circulation – 352-273-2525
- The circulation desk is located on the second floor at the top of the escalators.
- Check out materials and equipment, lost and found, inquire about fines and fees, renew books, etc.
- Self-Checkout machine is located on the second floor adjacent to the Circulation Desk.
UF Ask A Librarian
- You can chat online with UF librarians on Ask A Librarian.
Drive-thru Book & Video Return
Drive-up book and video return drops are located on the outside of the east end of the building.