- Seating for approximately 1,200 people.
- Official “Quiet Study” on the fourth floor; eighteen group study rooms for reservation.
- Two single-occupancy Gender-Inclusive Bathrooms are available on the second floor, down the hallway near the southwest corner stairwell and behind the New Books Wall.
- A Lactation Room with rocking chair, footrest, changing table, and settling space is on the second floor, down the hallway near the southwest corner stairwell and behind the New Books Wall. Ask for the key at the second floor Circulation Desk.
- The Accessibility Studio, for students registered with UF’s Disability Resource Center, is on the third floor, Room 335.
- Mindfulness Studio: a space for peace, prayer, meditation and/or reflection throughout the day.
- 13 FitDesk study bikes located throughout the building.
- Proctored Testing Booths are available for students taking online proctored exams.