Library West provides students, researchers, and instructors with individualized research assistance for class assignments, academic publications, and other projects.
What kind of things can we help with?
- Narrowing the scope of research
- Providing citation support
- Developing search terms and strategies
- Locating books and peer reviewed journal articles
- Locating subject specific databases and resources (freely available and subscription based)
- Locating primary sources
- And so much more…
Ways to Get Research Assistance
- Call 352-273-2665 for our general research help phone line.
- Get walk-up help at the Research Assistance Desk on our 2nd floor, Monday through Thursday, from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our Humanities and Social Sciences subject specialists. They are information experts who can offer research assistance and connect you with specialized resources in your discipline.