Our librarians can provide tailored library instruction that will support the learning outcomes of your course and equip students with the information literacy skills they need to succeed.
Some examples of areas in which we can provide instruction:
- Understanding the library research process
- Developing research questions and search strategies
- Differentiating between types of sources and information
- Strategically searching library databases and other resources (datasets, government documents, digital collections, special collections, etc.)
- Critically evaluating sources
For subject-specific research, please contact the subject specialist in your field. If your course is interdisciplinary or within the University Writing Program, contact our Instruction and Outreach Librarian, Lisa Campbell, who can connect you with a library instructor.